Teaching English Grammar
In this section, we have posts of the common ways to teach English grammar to non-native English speakers. Go to our Teaching English Grammar page for more
Reference resource for Teaching English Grammar by MACMILLAN English.
Teaching English Vocabulary
There are many ways to English vocabulary to ESL students. In this page, we're going to share with you as an English teacher the common tools and methods for teaching English vocabulary.
Teaching English Pronunciation
Teaching pronunciation is a really complicated process in English teaching.
Let's take a look at the video series and learn about how to teach English pronunciation and learn more....
Online English Teaching Job
Be a member of our teaching team, you're going to:
- Teach English From the Comfort of Your Own Home!
- Teach English as Much as You Want!
- Teach English When You Want!
- Teach English to people All Over the World From Wherever You Are!
- Get paid from $10 to $20 per hour.
- have full set of English teaching materials.
Online English Teachers need to
- have Interest in Teaching English Online
- Be a Native English Speaker with TEFL certificate
- have Computer with Web Camera and Headphones
- have Internet Access
- have Paypal Account to Get Paid
English Teaching lesson plan and resources
This section is updating.............